Monday, January 16, 2012

Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad

I never thought it would happen... but Pinterest failed me! I searched and searched for a Broccoli Salad that didn't use mayo in the dressing. (nothing WRONG with a little mayo, I just don't like to use it by the cup full if I don't have to!)  I finally gave up searching and decided to just make up my own. Thankfully it turned out really tasty. Figured I had better write it down before I forget in case the urge to make it again ever hits!

Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad

Salad

1 head broccoli, chopped
1 head cauliflower, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
9 strips turkey bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
1 handfull craisins

Dressing

1 cup greek yogurt
1 T white wine vinegar
juice of 1 lime
1/2 T dry dill
salt and pepper

Directions
Mix all salad ingredients in large bowl. Mix dressing in small bowl. Pour dressing over salad and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment